Friday, September 10, 2004

I Love Fall


Yeah, I'm man enough to say it. I do love fall. Fall is a time of indulgence. Theres something about the cool air and the leaves... carmel apples and warm mulled cider... the still hot sun to warm your car just a lil bit before you climb in. I don't know why, but fall is the season I have the fondest memories of. The senses seem to come alive with all the smells and sensations... and senses trigger the descriptive memories... at least thats my theory.

Less poetic is that part of it may be that college starts in fall and so do the large social gatherings. Fall is the time of transition: for some odd reason, every time I move into a new place it seems to be in October. I actually put some footwork into finding that precious 'fall music' to listen to when I drive around in my car because Fall is the season for driving. And I always remember what music I was listening to the last fall, or one before.

For favorite fall songs: Timo Maas- Help Me
Favorite fall album- Aphex Twin - Drugks (even though its not a mediocre album the rest o' the year)
picture courtesy of martykokes.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Are You HOT or NOT?