Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I'm Back B*tches!!!



Yes yes.. after two years of being away I am home at last. Its all do to a cunning little pink shamrock (no not the McShake thing) who has employed such tecnhiques as guile and deception in order to coax me out of my hole.

Above you see an artist's rendition of myself.. with a beard of course and my characteristic "pear" shaped body. Note the small T-rex appendages for which I am so famous.

Oh also if you are a fan you can click the above title for my old Livejournal ... there are some equally apprehensible and enthralling posts to be had in there. Peace <3

2 Comments:

Blogger RMStringer said...

Just what i though that u looked like as well. What the hell is hydrallus?? Water Boy? :-)

Funny and no i am not a Robert M. Stringer. IT is my family name!

10:26 PM  
Blogger thierry massard said...

... and so the Academy of science is strictly formal :
« le Mattosaurus Rex est un cancre intelligent » the researchers have also discovered a characteristic "il dispose d'une sacrée belle paire ... d'opinions sur les choses"

5:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Are You HOT or NOT?